Known for its intriguing coloration, durability and versatility, bluestone is a top pick for homeowners and contractors who are looking to create a stunning and long-lasting landscaping features. Although the beauty and functionality of bluestone make the material a practical way to spruce up a property and improve home value, it’s important that you understand how to get the best return on your investment.
As you look for bluestone for sale in NJ, you’ll need to carefully consider the reliability of the supplier that you choose to work with.
Certain factors may cause the costs of bluestone to vary, but a reputable stone supplier will always offer the highest quality materials at wholesale prices.
We’ve broken down how to find the best supplier of bluestone in NJ and how to find the best prices available.
Characteristics of a Great Bluestone Supplier
In order to get the full value from your bluestone project, you need to be able to depend on the supplier you choose. At first glance, it may seem as though you have a number of options for purchasing quality bluestone products, however you’ll see that some suppliers are better than others.
By insisting on the following key characteristics, you can narrow down your search and start working with the best supplier for your needs. Look for a supplier that:
- Is Knowledgeable – Whether you’re constructing a gorgeous bluestone patio or a lovely yet practical bluestone retaining wall, it’s important that your supplier has the knowledge and experience required to ensure that you’re purchasing the right amount of materials. The staff you speak with should seem well informed about the products and be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Keeps Your Interests in Mind – A great supplier will listen to your needs and desires, and work to help you create the landscape of your dreams. They’ll offer you valuable input that will help you determine which type of bluestone materials will work best for your project.
- Offers Competitive Pricing – Although there are factors may cause certain bluestone products to be more expensive than others, a reputable supplier will always remain fair and consistent with pricing. Great suppliers want to see you complete your project within the budget you have available.
- Bulk Delivery Options – In order to make things easier for you, your supplier should be able to offer safe and responsible bulk delivery services to the location of your project.
- The Best Bluestone Prices in NJ
Depending on your personal preferences in style, you might find that a particular bluestone product may require varying degrees of labor.
With natural cleft bluestone, for example, the natural texture of the stone is left untreated, which creates a more natural and rustic look.
Thermal Bluestone, on the other hand, features a consistent and smoother appearance, and is manufactured in such a way that a uniform thickness is present throughout the entirety of the stone.
Of course, you’ll also need to consider the scope and scale of your project. Constructing a large staircase with heavy bluestone steps will likely require a larger initial investment than simply using the stone as treads, just as a bluestone fireplace mantels will cost more than several small bluestone window sills. A great supplier will walk you through the best options that meets your budget.
Buying Bluestone NJ
Braen Supply has been working with contractors and homeowners for more than a decade. Together we’ve worked on thousands of bluestone projects and helped turn dreams into reality.
We have the experience and passion to work with you throughout your bluestone project. Our team of specialists will be happy to answer any questions you may have and will work with you and your budget.
We are one of the largest suppliers of bluestone in NJ and we offer our bluestone at wholesale prices.