Rock salt delivery is not an everyday topic in northern New Jersey. During the winter season, in Passaic County and the surrounding areas, there will almost always be a need for some kind of ice melt product for your home or business.
Knowing where to get the product and how to have it delivered to you is essential to deal with the harsh winter months.
Rock Salt Delivery and Braen Supply
The premier rock salt delivery company in the area is Braen Supply. We have the expertise and manpower to take care of all of your ice melt product delivery needs.
When it turns cold, and you need material to melt snow and ice turn to the experts.
Rock Salt Delivery in New Jersey – A Comprehensive Guide
The following is a short guide on ice melt product delivery in the area. Braen Supply will work with you to get you the best product on your time schedule.
- For a large enough amount rock salt can be delivered anywhere in New Jersey, New York, Connecticut and Pennsylvania.
- Bulk delivery is available at wholesale prices.
- The product generally comes in 50 pound bags, with either 49 or 56 bags per pallet, and 16 pallets per truckload.
- Multiple pallets can be delivered, and less than a pallet can be picked up at several New Jersey locations.
- Company drivers will make every effort to help you out with your delivery requests.
- Core delivery areas in New Jersey are Passaic, Bergen, Morris, Essex and Sussex Counties.
- The company strives to meet your delivery needs, even before or after hours. Don’t hesitate to give Braen a call to discuss your snow and ice melt product needs.
How Much Rock Salt Do I Need?
Of course, you will have to know how much you need before you can even begin to inquire about rock salt delivery. There are no hard and fast rules to determine how much you will need, but there are a few guidelines to help you out.
It generally takes a little less than one bag of the product to melt the snow and ice on a 1000-square-foot surface when the temperature is 10 degrees Fahrenheit.
Another good rule of thumb is that it takes 1 cup of product to melt 20 square feet of surface area filled with snow and ice. At 80 cups per 50 pound bag, one bag would melt approximately 1600 square feet.
Using the rules above should give you a general guide as to how much ice melt product you will need. For a whole winter season the amount of product needed can really add up.
Rock Salt Delivery – Better to Buy in Bulk
In northern New Jersey and adjacent areas you will eventually need a good snow and ice melt product. Especially if winters are harsh, you can save a lot of money by buying in bulk. When in the market for the material call on the area’s premiere rock salt delivery company, Braen Supply, to bring you your product.
You know you are going to need rock salt so get it from the area’s best. Braen will take care of all of your rock salt delivery concerns.