A natural stone wall offers a very simple and basic means of establishing strength, beauty and elegance within any property. Unfortunately, not everyone can afford to build a wall from 100% natural stone, nor is it always practical.
If this sounds familiar, you don’t have to give up on your dream of introducing an upscale, and stately wall to your landscape. Techo-Bloc is renowned for its ability to manufacture concrete wall stones that look and feel exactly like the real thing.
This is especially true of its Mini Creta product lines. Techo-Bloc Mini Creta walls can take your property to the next level on a budget you can afford. There’s nothing standing in the way of you achieving the perfect landscape.
Why Build a Wall?
As a northern NJ homeowner, there are many reasons why you might consider constructing a Techo-Bloc Mini Creta wall somewhere within the scope of your property. Many NJ residents desire outdoor fireplaces and fire features that can be veneered with Mini Creta wall stones, giving the feature a total facelift and offering a sense of natural warmth and beauty to the outdoor living space.
Others live on hilly properties that are significantly impacted by the rainy weather that occurs so frequently here in the northeast. In cases like these, homeowners can use strong, reliable and attractive Mini Creta stones to erect a gravity retaining wall that will prevent problems with erosion.
Still others enjoy having the ability to create walls that will act as dividers or boundaries between various areas or “rooms” throughout their outdoor living spaces. In this way, outdoor walls are able to serve both a decorative and highly functional purpose, thereby maximizing your investment.
Why Choose Techo-Bloc Mini Creta?
Once you’ve made the decision that building a wall will positively impact your landscape, it’s time to settle on which materials to use. Techo-Bloc’s Mini Creta wall stones are extremely popular throughout northern NJ. This is because Mini Creta wall stones have so much to offer. Some of the many benefits associated with working with these stones include:
Those who choose to build a traditional wall with materials from the Techo-Bloc Mini Creta collection will have no shortage of options when it comes to selecting the color that’s right for their home.
The Mini Creta collection features an array of shades in the brown, black, tan, gray and even red families. Some color families offer a more solid finish, featuring smoother and more even shading, whereas others are highlighted with pops of contrasting colors.
This makes it easy for you to find colors that mesh well with your own unique personality as well as with other landscaping and architectural features throughout the property as a whole.
Mini Creta wall stones feature rich texturing and a remarkable aged finish on both sides of each block. This means that the wall stones can be enjoyed from any angle – no matter what side of the stone you’re standing or sitting on. This is ideal for areas where the wall will divide two different outdoor living spaces from one another.
One of the best things about working with Mini Creta wall stones is that they can be used to fulfill a variety of landscaping and hardscaping needs. The product’s versatility makes it simple and practical to incorporate the materials into any landscape.
Ease of Installation
Start enjoying the traditional look of a gorgeous Mini Creta wall right away. Building a reliable and stunning wall won’t take an eternity because Techo-Bloc makes it fast and simple to assemble the materials and install a wall.
Techo-Bloc’s Mini Creta wall stone collection is built to last. These concrete blocks are capable of holding up against regular exposure to sun, wind, rain, snow and ice and won’t break down or deteriorate over time. The blocks aren’t prone to chipping, cracking, or staining.
Techo-Bloc Mini Creta Architectural Collection
Recently, Techo-Bloc made the decision to expand its Mini Creta style family by introducing the Architectural Collection. This particular collection continues to play on the beauty and versatility of its original counterpart, but with a few key differences that you’ll appreciate.
While you’ll still enjoy the freedom to choose from a number of colors and variations, you’ll also notice that the Architectural Collection’s hues are even brighter for an extra “pop” or spark of the imagination.
Sleeker lines and more angular corners add to the structural intrigue of the blocks, making the collection even more unique and stunning than ever before. Talk to your supplier about whether traditional Techo-Bloc Mini Creta wall stones or Mini Creta Architectural Collection wall stones are the best fit for your landscaping needs.
Ways to Use Techo-Bloc Mini Creta Wall Stones Throughout Your Property
There are so many ways that you can use Techo-Bloc Mini Creta wall stones in order to establish a traditional yet exciting wall within the scope of your landscape. Here are a few great ideas to get you started:
- Retaining Walls – One of the most common ways to use Mini Creta wall stones in northern NJ is to build a reliable, gravity retaining wall. These walls can be used to create more functional space throughout the landscape or to prevent land from eroding away during periods of rain.
- Veneers – Mini Creta wall stones are the perfect way to give existing walls and features a facelift, acting as a truly stunning veneer.
- Dividers – A growing number of northern NJ homeowners are making the decision to expand their outdoor living spaces into multiple “rooms” or living areas. It’s common to find a home that features an area to lounge, a dining area and an outdoor kitchen, all in close proximity. Here, a Mini Creta wall can be used to create dividers between the spaces in order to create distinct boundaries.
- Water Features – Techo-Bloc Mini Creta wall stones are the perfect option for creating a stunning outdoor water feature that will delight you and your guests throughout the years. The lovely colors and textures are highlighted by trickling waters and will not break down or erode over time.
- Planters – Elevated planters and gardens are a beloved landscaping tradition throughout northern NJ. Many people enjoy using Mini Creta wall stones when building up the walls surrounding these types of gardening areas.
- Stairwells – After constructing a gorgeous outdoor staircase or stairwell, why not take it over the top by finishing it with a stunning, Mini Creta wall? This will compliment the materials used for stair treads while further drawing positive attention to the spectacular hardscaping feature.
Buying Techo-Bloc Mini Creta Wall Stones in Northern NJ
When you’re ready to construct a Techo-Bloc Mini Creta traditional wall of your own, be sure to visit Braen Supply. As the largest, authorized dealer of Techo-Bloc products, we carry a complete inventory of Mini Creta wall stone products in our showroom.
Talk to our experts to get tips and advice for your project and to receive answers to all of your questions. Our Techo-Bloc products can be picked up or bulk delivered to locations throughout NJ, NY, NYC and PA.