If you’ve done any research on upgrading your home’s landscape and hardscape, chances are that you’ve heard about Techo-Bloc, and if you’ve heard about Techo-Bloc, there’s a strong likelihood that you’ve heard good things about Techo-Bloc Antika Pavers. Antika pavers have become extremely popular in NJ and throughout the northeast in recent years. The uniquely shaped pavers allow homeowners to create and enjoy the look of cobblestone without breaking the bank. The simple and classic elegance of Antika pavers make it ideal for a wide range of projects, and the number of available colors makes it easy for people like you to compliment any existing landscaping style or theme. Here’s a look at how you can choose and use Antika paver colors to add to the beauty and charm of your property.
- Euro-Chic – You don’t need to cross the Atlantic in order to enjoy the style and sophistication of European design. Techo-Bloc Antika pavers in the shale gray color family are perfect for creating a patio or outdoor living space with an English garden or Parisian theme. You’ll feel as though you’re truly enjoying high tea abroad – without ever leaving the comfort of your own home.
- Earthy Vibes – Those who are at one with Mother nature and like to live in harmony with their sprawling gardens and vegetation should embrace Antika pavers in chestnut brown. The soft, earthy brown coloration of the pavers work to complement your vibrant plant life while evoking a sense of relaxation and serenity.
- Southwest Style – In recent years, many NJ homeowners have been borrowing design elements from the Southwestern United States. This region is known for its sandy colors, and Antika sandalwood pavers are an excellent choice for anyone interested in this particular style. The color is great for turning your swimming pool into an outdoor oasis, or for adding a touch of warmth and charm to your outdoor entertaining spaces.
- Modern and Sleek – If your property is based on sleek lines and smooth colors, we suggest working with Antika pavers in onyx black. The deep yet simple blacks will add a unique look to your landscape and hardscape and will allow your outdoor furnishings and features to truly shine.
- Rustic Charm – Another breakthrough design trend that has emerged in recent years is the rustic look of a wooded, mountain, or storybook home. If you’ve been working to achieve this look with your landscaping and hardscaping features, Antika pavers in the chocolate brown color family will help you to complete and enhance your home. These pavers feature a deeper shade of brown that looks like the type of stone you would find deep inside of the forest, along an enchanting riverbed or stream.
- Eclectic Beauty – Some homeowners have a much more eclectic sense of style, seeking to create beauty from a mosaic of colors and styles. Antika pavers come in colors that work wonderfully together, and the pavers are also able to easily compliment other Techo-Bloc hardscaping products and natural landscaping and hardscaping materials.
Landscaping with Techo-Bloc Antika Pavers in NJ
If you love the cobbled look of Antika pavers, it’s time to choose the colors that will best compliment your property. As an authorized Techo-Bloc dealer, Braen Supply is familiar with all of the colors available for Antika pavers and can provide you with insight and advice on which hues could be best for your specific project. Feel free to visit our conveniently located showroom, or give us a call for more information. Our Techo-Bloc Antika Pavers are available for pickup or bulk delivery to select areas.