Anyone who has given any thought to sprucing up their property’s hardscape has heard of Techo-Bloc. This incredible company, which has grown and flourished throughout the past 24 years has mastered the fine art of crafting amazing concrete pavers to be used as functional and beautiful features for any landscape.
New Jersey homeowners (and homeowners throughout the northeastern United States) love Techo-Bloc concrete pavers because, while modern and chic, they also emulate a sense of old world European architecture. This is perfect for the most posh manner to even a quaint, storybook cottage.
The pavers are versatile, attractive, and due to the fact that they are so long-lasting and durable, they offer an incredible sense of value to the home – both for now and for the future. But are Techo-Bloc pavers the right choice for your NJ property? Our team of experts explore everything you need to know.
What Makes Techo-Bloc Unique?
There are several different things that set Techo-Bloc products apart from others:
- Look – Compared to other landscaping pavers, Techo-Bloc has a very natural appearance. There is a reason behind this: the company utilizes only the highest quality materials in order to create their products. As a result, you can boast a natural-looking landscape to your guests at a fraction of the cost. The pavers come in various sizes and shapes so that you can create the features that you desire. And no matter what the weather holds, Techo-Bloc will continue to main its beautiful look. The material is quite impervious against the elements and will hold it its original coloration and texture.
- Versatility – Techo-Bloc can be used for a number of different purposes. Those who are looking to welcome guests into their home with a bit of flair will love using these pavers as a driveway or front walkway, whereas those that spend a lot of time entertaining outdoors may enjoy the material for their patio.
- Durability – Techo-Bloc products are designed to withstand all. The materials used to manufacture these pavers make it possible for the product to endure even the harshest of conditions. This is ideal for all of us here in the northeast. We tend to experience very hot and humid summers, but the stones will still remain quite cool to the touch, even when exposed to sunlight. At the same time, Techo-Bloc is able to resist the impact of frigid cold winters, as it does not contract and will not separate from its original shape.
- Maintenance – People love choosing and using Techo-Bloc products for their properties because they require minimal maintenance to keep them looking great.
The Most Common Uses of Techo-Bloc
Property owners love using Techo-Bloc pavers for a number of different projects including:
- Driveways – Techo-Bloc driveways allow for a variety of possibilities. Consider the fact that when your guests arrive at your NJ home, the first thing that they will notice is your front drive. A Techo-Bloc driveway can create a truly dramatic impression. They are so versatile that they can create an “old style” or “modern” look for your home. You will also have the freedom to have the pavers laid down in a pattern of your choosing. Whether your prefer total symmetry, diagonal pattering, or obscure shaping you will be able to have your desires met with these pavers.
- Walkways – A front walkway (or even a walkway from your backdoor to your garden) can be just as important as your front driveway. Walkways are intended to be inviting and welcoming your guests. The coloration of Techo-Bloc in and of itself completes this task, as it works well within any landscape or home type. At the same time, you will have the freedom to create winding paths or straight lanes for your guests. These paths will last for a years to come and improve the worth of your home.
- Patios – Your home’s patio is the heart of your property. This is the place where family members and friends gather to socialize and create memories. Techo-Bloc pavers are absolutely perfect for creating this surface because they are able to invoke memories of days gone by while still maintaining a fresh and modern feel. No matter who you invite to your next party or gathering, everyone will feel comfortable and pleased with your patio’s floor.
- Pool Patios – Techo-Bloc pavers are one of the best materials that you could choose for the patio surrounding your swimming pool. Not only are these pavers extremely attractive but they are also very good at resisting the impact of the sun.
The Reasons NJ Homeowners Love Techo-Bloc
One of the best things about Techo-Bloc products is that they don’t require a ton of maintenance. Some things to keep in mind include:
- Sealing – It is advisable for any homeowner to have their pavers (of any material) sealed. When pavers are sealed they are much more likely to retain their beauty and resist the effects of nature longer. This will make your investment much more worthwhile and will allow you to enjoy the project well into the future.
- Weather – One great thing about Techo-Bloc pavers is that they are designed to withstand very cold conditions. This is especially important for NJ and NY homeowners – as well as those in similar locales. Even so, the smartest thing you can do is to find the right ice melting product for the paving stones. Although these stones can deal with frigid temperatures, you should select an ice melter that is able to deal with the harshest of conditions. This will ensure that your Techo-Bloc products last well into the future.
The Best Prices on Techo-Bloc in NJ
Braen Supply immediately comes to mind when you think about Techo-Bloc products in NJ. Our team is comprised of industry experts who are happy to and more than capable of addressing any questions or concerns that you may have.
We can advise you on the best materials to use for your landscaping project, allowing you to feel comfortable and confident with your upcoming project. We take pride in offering a wide variety of Techo-Bloc products at the most competitive rates throughout NJ & NY.
Our materials are available for pickup at your leisure, or they can be bulk delivered to your location. Despite the fact that our primary delivery areas include Bergen County, Morris County, Passaic County, Essex County, Sussex County and Rockland County, we are happy to work with project sites throughout all of NJ, NY, NYC, CT and PA.
This photo is courtesy of Techo-Bloc and their BLU 60mm Collection.