Many NJ homeowners choose to introduce retaining wall systems to their landscapes. The combination of sloped or hilly yards and high volumes of precipitation can wreak havoc on an otherwise gorgeously manicured lawn, and a properly installed retaining wall can help to protect the land against erosion.
A retaining wall doesn’t have to be purely functional, though. With Belgard retaining walls from the Belair collection, it’s possible to preserve the integrity of your landscape while also adding a touch of unique beauty.
Plain cinder block retaining walls are a thing of the past. Today we will explore how you can achieve a new and exciting look for your property with Belgard retaining walls.
Belgard Belair Retaining Walls At-A-Glance
Belgard Belair retaining wall blocks are all about offering a sense of style and sophisticated to your landscape while still being highly functional.
The blocks are designed and produced to emulate the look of 100% natural stone, and they feature ridges, valleys and interesting texturing on all sides of the blocks so that they can be viewed and enjoyed form any angle.
A blend of natural colors mix together for true warmth and elegance. The wall blocks are easy to assemble and can be used for a number of projects to enhance your landscape.
Benefits of Belgard Belair Retaining Walls
There’s so much to love about Belgard Belair retaining walls. The following benefits will provide you with a glimpse at some of the many reasons why NJ homeowners are crazy about Belair wall blocks:
The Belair wall system by Belgard was designed with style and aesthetics in mind. Although manufactured from concrete, you’ll notice that the blocks used to construct these walls look nothing like the plain, gray blocks that some homeowners have used for retaining walls in the past. Instead, each unit is crafted with a chiseled face to offer natural texturing. Paired with its neutral coloring, you’ll never be able to tell the difference between natural stone and the Belgard wall blocks.
Belgard retaining walls from the Belair collection are available in several warm and natural colors. Earthy tones including deep chestnut browns, sandy hues and even shades of red are on offer, making it easy for you to select a hue that makes sense for your property and sense of style. If you’re feeling unsure, you can always visit a local showroom to see the colors in person, or you can order a swatch of the colors to view at your home.
Belgard Belair wall systems offer flexibility and versatility in terms of design. Whether your prefer a straight, linear wall system or something curved and rounded, you’ll find that it’s possible with these fantastic blocks.
On top of everything else, Belgard retaining walls, including those in the Belair collection, are built to last. Even when subject to the harsh climates of NJ and the northeast, these wall blocks will continue to function and look as beautifully as the day they were installed.
Uses for Belgard Belair Retaining Walls
If you’ve fallen in love with the unique look of Belgard retaining walls, you’re not alone. Numerous NJ homeowners have adapted these gorgeous wall systems to their own spaces and have been delighted with the results. Here are a few ideas for creating a warm and inviting landscape with Belgard Belair retaining walls:
- Gravity Retaining Walls – Let’s begin with the basics. Many NJ homeowners grow interested in working with Belgard retaining walls because they are in need of a workable solution for preventing soil erosion. In this case, a Belair gravity retaining wall may be constructed to preserve the integrity of the landscape – with style.
- Privacy Walls – Sometimes walls need to be erected between properties in order to add an element of privacy. Belgard Belair retaining walls can be built to a sufficient height to block out prying eyes and allow you and your loved ones to enjoy your outdoor living space in total seclusion.
- Tiered Landscaping – If you have a particularly hilly or sloped yard, you may find it hard to get much use out of your space. After all, you can hardly set up patio furniture on an incline, can you? A great solution here is to level out sections of your land with the help of Belgard retaining walls. The Belair collection is a great fit, as the naturalistic “stone” look of the blocks blends will with the grassy areas of land surrounding it. You can use the blocks to establish multiple tiers or levels for outdoor living and look great doing it.
- Gorgeous Gardens – In addition to creating tiered patios and outdoor living space, you might also level of areas of land and frame them in with Belgard retaining walls in order to establish areas for growing plants and vegetable. Stunning gardens will add to the perceived and monetary value of your home.
- Staircase Walls – Belgard Belair wall systems are a great choice for creating elegant walls surrounding outdoor steps and staircases.
- Ledge-Style Seating – If you have built a low retaining wall system around your patio, fire pit, or another area, you may consider creating bench or ledge-style seating with the blocks so that the wall doubles as a bench.
Belgard Belair retaining wall blocks can be used for more than just the construction of actual walls. In addition to this, you might also incorporate Belair wall blocks into your landscape or hardscape in the following ways:
- Steps – Belgard Belair wall blocks can be used to establish attractive, reliable and functional steps. The texturing of the blocks will allow for excellent traction and safety.
- Mailboxes – You might consider using Belgard retaining wall blocks from the Belair collection as a base for a beautiful and unique mailbox that will match the rest of your landscape.
- Pillars – Pillars can easily be constructed with Belair retaining wall blocks, and they will last for many years to come.
- Fire Pits – Fire pits have grown extremely popular throughout NJ and the northeast, as they create a warm and inviting place for friends and families to gather – even when it’s dark or cool outdoors. Belgard Belair retaining wall blocks are great for constructing attractive, non-combustible fire pits that will look and function perfectly, regardless of the season.
Constructing Belgard Belair Retaining Walls in NJ
Could a Belgard Belair retaining wall system be the right fit for your property? Feel free to visit your local Braen Supply showroom in order to get a closer, firsthand look at these gorgeous materials. As a Belgard Authorized Dealer, we are able to answer any questions you may have about Belgard retaining walls like the Belair system.
We are also able to offer the lowest and most competitive prices for Belgard products in the Tri-State area. Our Belgard wall blocks can be picked up from our location or can be bulk delivered to job sites throughout parts of NJ and NY and limited parts of PA and CT.