If you’re looking to dramatically improve the appearance of your NJ home’s natural stone elements, a bluestone veneer is an ideal solution. This affordable and durable stone is also one of the most striking and beautiful options on the market.
Bluestone is available in a range of tones and colors, ranging from vibrant blues and cool greens to neutral grays and rich lilacs. Various textures can also be used to create specific looks, from untreated natural surfaces to hand-crafted finishes.
With these principles in mind, here is your complete guide to buying a bluestone veneer in New Jersey.
Buying a Bluestone Veneer in NJ: Your Shopping Checklist
Get started in your search for bluestone veneers by researching the following important factors:
- Bluestone options – Consider the color and texture characteristics that would work best with your existing decor elements. A wide variety of options are available for both interior and exterior use.
- Quality and cost – Buying bluestone based on price alone can be a mistake, since you may be trading off quality to save a few dollars. That won’t work in the long run, since inferior products won’t last as long or perform as well.
- Bluestone suppliers – There are a lot of bluestone suppliers out there, and it’s important to choose a company that offers comprehensive expertise, excellent customer service and friendly guidance to help you find the right product for your application.
Choosing a Bluestone Veneer Supplier in NJ
Knowing what to look for in a supplier will make it much easier to find the highest-quality bluestone for the best possible price. One of the most crucial factors is to choose a supplier that quarries its own stone.
Not only does this ensure higher quality, but it also makes that quality available at a lower cost, since the company doesn’t have to pay markups and middle men for its raw materials.
Next, it’s always better to work with a dedicated specialist than it is to source your bluestone from a jack-of-all-trades retailer.
When you choose a company that specializes in stone products, you’ll benefit from advanced expertise and superior service that comes from experience. You simply won’t find the same level of knowledge if you choose a general supplier.
Finally, if you need bulk quantities or delivery services, make sure the company offers volume discounts along with flexible delivery options.
Not all bluestone suppliers are made equal, and the company that goes the extra mile to earn your business is the one you want to work with.
Bluestone Veneer Varieties
The thickness of bluestone veneers is variable between 1.5 inches and 2 inches, with heights normally ranging from 2 to 4 inches and lengths varying from 8 inches to 24 inches.
Of course, custom options are available when you work with a dedicated supplier with in-house production capabilities.
As mentioned, bluestone is available in a wide range of colors and hues, and you can also choose from the following textures:
- Patterned bluestone – Bluestone can be thermally treated to create uniform patterns that give the veneers a refined look and feel.
- Natural cleft bluestone – This option preserves the bluestone’s natural appearance, offering irregular textures that create a rustic and wholesome look.
- Irregular bluestone – If you want a more creative effect, consider irregular bluestone blocks, which can be arranged to build a unique and striking final product.
Trust Braen Supply to Meet All Your Bluestone Needs
Braen Supply is a leading supplier of bluestone products in New Jersey. At Braen Supply, we are pleased to offer excellent volume discounts, as well as friendly expert advice and flexible delivery and drop-off options.
Trust us to meet all your bluestone needs, whether you’re a construction contractor or a homeowner looking to increase the value of your property.