Rome wasn’t built in a day, and neither are hardscapes and landscapes. If you’ve been thinking about working with unique, beautiful, and versatile Techo-Bloc products, you’ll need to start making your plans in advance.
In addition to selecting the types of materials that you would like to use and any design specifications, you’ll also want to be able to start estimating what your final cost for the completed job will be.
But looking ahead to a new year and attempting to project what prices will be can be difficult if you don’t know what you’re doing or what to consider.
The good news is that the experts at Braen Supply are well-informed and can help provide you with information on what to expect in terms of Techo-Bloc prices.
We’ll walk you through the importance of planning out your budget, trends that could impact pricing in 2015 and how to get the most bang for your buck.
Budgeting for a Techo-Bloc Project
Knowing how to plan for Techo-Bloc prices in the coming year is extremely important and there are several different items that you’ll need to consider when doing so.
Although your largest cost will likely be attributed to the materials themselves, there’s more to it than that. Production, labor and transportation costs will all factor into your budget.
Unless you take the time to understand how these expenses may fluctuate or alter in 2015, you may find yourself surprised by unexpected costs.
Factors That May Influence Techo-Bloc Prices in 2015
Although it may not always be possible to get a lock on Techo-Bloc prices in advance, there are certain factors that can impact the price of your materials and their installation.
Consider items such as:
- Material Production – It’s to be expected that with every passing year, production costs may go up. This can depend on the availability of materials, the equipment that is used, and the skilled workforce that’s available to manufacture the stones. In recent years, we’ve been going through somewhat of a recession. With fewer paying customers, landscaping manufacturing companies were required to increase prices for end users, as their production costs increased. According to Landscaping Online, though, the recession has left the landscaping industry behind. The market is projected to hit $80 million in 2015 which is good news for those looking to work with the material. It’s not very likely that prices will go up, and in fact, materials may become more affordable.
- Landscaping Trends – Gone are the days of rickety old lawn chairs and minuscule patio areas. Today’s homeowners are interested in turning their backyards into a true oasis where family and friends can gather and enjoy one another’s company. This trend will continue into 2015, meaning that more and more people will be installing large stone patios, outdoor kitchens and rooms and stunning stone pool decks. Because these types of projects are considerably larger in size than installing just a small deck, you should expect to invest a bit more in your Techo-Bloc project. In the end, though, you’ll drastically increase your home’s value.
- Construction Labor – As with the landscaping industry, the construction industry can expect a big surge of business in 2015. As the recession winds down, a growing number of homeowners will be ready to spend their hard earned money on improving their home’s landscape and hardscape. Because the demand for skilled labor to install Techo-Bloc prices will be on the rise, the actual cost of the supply of services could fall. Be on the lookout for decreased project estimates in the coming year and jump on the opportunity to have your Techo-Bloc installed for the best prices possible.
- Delivery Costs – In case you haven’t noticed, fuel costs have actually come down quite a bit, and it’s being projected that the same trends will continue into 2015. This is great news for anyone who is interested in working with Techo-Bloc or other landscaping materials. Because projects including Techo-Bloc usually require a large volume of materials, many property owners will need to have the products delivered to their location. When fuel costs are down, there is a lower cost to the delivery service to transport the goods which translates to a lower bill for you.
Ongoing Factors to Consider
In addition to the list above, there are other factors that could impact Techo-Bloc prices and the value that you get from your original investment like:
- Sealing – Techo-Bloc products must be sealed properly after installation and at regular intervals thereafter. Although you might think that you would be saving money by not bothering with the sealing process, this will actually hurt you financially in the long run. Failing to seal Techo-Bloc stones as directed will increase the likelihood of damage being caused to the products which will, in turn, decrease their overall life expectancy. Always follow manufacturer instructions about sealing so that you’ll get the most value for your investment.
- Special Design Patterns – In some cases, you may be interested in achieving a very specific pattern with your Techo-Bloc pavers. If the stone materials need to be cut to order in order to accommodate this need, you should expect that Techo-Bloc prices may be a bit higher for you. In addition to this, the installation of irregular patterns can create more challenges for installers. Ultimately, this could increase the amount of labor required to complete the project and raise your final budget.
- Weather Patterns – Believe it or not the seasonal weather can actually make an impact on the health and livelihood of your Techo-Bloc stones. Unless the proper maintenance techniques and precautions are taken, Techo-Bloc prices could increase. If, for example, stones aren’t sealed to be weatherized or if the incorrect ice melting products are used on the stones, they could end up deteriorating prematurely. This would require you to replace pavers and other materials, reducing the overall product value and requiring you to spend much more than is necessary.
- Contractor – If you’re hoping to get the very best Techo-Bloc prices possible you will need to work with a qualified and reliable contractor. First, the contractor needs to be experienced in working with Techo-Bloc products in order to do a good job while also working quickly and efficiently. You will also need a contractor that is fair and honest. The last thing you want is for your installation company to overcharge you for a job as this will decrease the value of your project.
- Supplier – Your supply company must also be able and willing to take good care of you as you make your Techo-Bloc purchases. The supply company should have a strong understanding of the various products available and have the ability to provide you with advice on which would be the best fit for your specific desires and requirements. Finally, the supplier should not take advantage of its customers by overcharging for the Techo-Bloc products. Taking the time to find the right supplier will ensure that you have the best experience will get the biggest bang for your buck.
Getting the Best Techo-Bloc Prices
When buying and installing Techo-Bloc products, you want to feel confident that you’re getting a high quality material that will sustain your investment in the many years to come. When properly installed and purchased from a reputable contractor, people tend to agree that their Techo-Bloc projects were well worth it.
The first step to enjoying the long term benefits of Techo-Bloc materials comes from choosing the right supplier. You want an experienced supply company that is actually partnered with Techo-Bloc and doesn’t sell cheap imitations.
These suppliers will be the most knowledgeable about the products that they’re selling and will be able to answer any questions that you may have.
They will also be better connected with contractors that are experienced in working with Techo-Bloc so you can find the right company for the job. The supplier shouldn’t heavily inflate Techo-Bloc prices but should be fair and honest.
Finally, you’ll want to work with a company that can bulk deliver your order to your location. Braen Supply has built up its reputation as a top supplier of Techo-Bloc throughout NJ and NY.
We have a solid partnership with the Techo-Bloc brand and are more than capable of providing you with insights into the products that we sell. We’ll work with you to plan the landscape of your dreams and offer advice in selecting a great contractor.
We offer fair and competitive Techo-Bloc prices. Our materials can be picked up or bulk delivered to locations throughout NJ, NY, NYC, CT and PA.
This photo is courtesy of Techo-Bloc.