In recent years, the cobblestone look has taken NJ and the northeast by storm. If you’ve been longing to bring this aesthetic to your home, Techo-Bloc Antika pavers could be right for you. These unique and classically elegant pavers are crafted from concrete to look exactly like natural stone pavers. Each individual paver is given a smooth and unique cut that makes for easy installation and visual appeal. What’s more, these versatile pavers can be used in a variety of ways to enhance your existing landscaping style and features, and to give your property a stunning makeover. Need some inspiration? Read on for a few fantastic ideas for incorporating Techo-Bloc Antika into your own landscape design.
- Patios – One of the most popular ways to bring the look of Antika pavers to the home is through the construction of a charming patio. Depending on the color that you choose to use for your home design, you could create an enchanting English garden where you can sip tea among the roses, you could establish a stylish and contemporary space for impressing your guests, or you could even create a sense of relaxing in your own desert oasis on a warm summer day.
- Paths and Walkways – Another common way to incorporate Techo-Bloc Antika into your landscape is to lay down a path or walkway. The unique design of the pavers makes it simple for you to establish walkways of all lengths, widths, and shapes. Whether you prefer a long and winding path that connects your patio to your swimming pool, or would like to greet guests to your front door with a rectangular walking path, you’ll be able to create the look you crave with these wonderful pavers.
- Texturing – If you’re a homeowner who loves to play with texture, we encourage you to think outside of the box and introduce Antika pavers to your landscape design. Instead of filling the spaces between the pavers with mortar, you could allow lush, green grass to sprout up and add visual intrigue to your property. This is a great way to accent gardens or to add a touch of whimsy to walking paths.
- Poolside – Techo-Bloc Antika pavers of all colors look spectacular when reflected in the waters of a swimming pool. This is just one of the many reasons why many NJ homeowners choose to create pool decks with Antika pavers, or even to surround hot tubs. The pavers are richly textured which offers slip resistance, and the concrete will remain cool to the touch on a hot day.
- Bordering – Antika pavers are able to complement a number of other Techo-Bloc pavers and slabs, which make them perfect for creating a border or edging materials. This creates unique designs and patterns around outdoor living spaces and will add to the beauty and value of your landscape design.
Adding Techo-Bloc Antika Pavers to Your NJ Landscape
Do you believe that Techo-Bloc Antika pavers would add something special to your property? If so, the team at Braen Supply is ready to help you realize your dreams. We’re an authorized Techo-Bloc dealer and can connect you with Antika pavers in all colors at the lowest and most competitive prices in the area. We are also able to provide you with tips on the design, installation, and maintenance. Feel free to visit our local showroom anytime in order to ask questions about our products and draw inspiration for your project. Techo-Bloc Antika pavers can be picked up or bulk delivered throughout parts of NJ, NY, NYC, and limited parts of PA and CT.