Since its inception in 1989, Techo-Bloc has been wowing contractors and homeowners alike with its incredible collections of quality manufactured stone. The versatile slabs, pavers, blocks, caps, steps, and other landscaping accessories are designed and engineered with the utmost attention to detail, thus ensuring that each finished product mimics the look and feel of natural stone. While there are some collections which have proven themselves to be staples and have been around for decades, Techo-Bloc never stops working to create new and exciting materials for the world to enjoy. Read on to discover some of the brand’s latest product offerings.
NJ homeowners love working with large slabs that can set the tone for their landscapes and outdoor living spaces. Techo-Bloc has rolled out a few new slabs this season:
- Ocean Grande – This dry cast slab offers a unique visual experience for users, featuring a wavy pattern that will dazzle and delight.
- Travertina Raw – The Travertina Raw collection is quickly becoming a new favorite for homeowners. This line is crafted to offer the sleek, chic vibe of natural travertine.
- Para HD – Smooth texturing and fine lines are the hallmarks of these slabs.
- Dunes – If you’re a fan of vibrant texturing, the Dunes collection is perfect for you. The wet cast slabs are slightly smaller than Ocean Grande slabs and offer a more dense patterning.
- Borealis Stepping Stones – Add warmth and enchantment to your landscape with these slabs which are designed to look like freshly cut wood.
Techo-Bloc pavers are available in smaller dimensions than slabs and are able to help homeowners install patios, pool decks, paths, walkways, and more. Here’s a look at some of the newest pavers available this year:
- Aquastorm – We’re very excited to introduce our customers to Techo-Bloc Aquastorm. This totally unique line of permeable pavers is specifically designed to prevent flooding while promoting the growth of greenery!
- Mika – There’s a new brick in town! The Mika collection by Techo-Bloc has been crafted to look like clay brick but with a modern twist. The interesting texturing and reclaimed finish offer and aged appearance while still looking totally clean and chic.
- Travertina Raw – Once again, Travertina Raw is here to WOW us with its beauty and versatility. In this scaled down size, the Travertina Raw collection has the appearance of brick, and can create the impression of being on European soil.
- Squadra – Add color and whimsy to your landscape with this amazing product collection. The collection is comprised of small, cube shaped pavers which are available in four colors that cans stand alone or be mixed and matched for a truly unique pattern.
- Valet – The Valet collection was designed with lava rocks in mind as inspiration, and therefor offer truly incredible texturing. The square pavers are great for creating checkerboard patterns.
Techo-Bloc is known for its beautiful retaining wall blocks that can be purposed in many ways throughout the hardscape. New to Techo-Bloc this year are the following:
- Travertina Raw – Yep! Travertina Raw is rocking the Techo-Bloc world of wall blocks, too. The rich travertine look offers elegance to any home.
- Skyscraper – The sky is the limit with these smooth, sleek blocks that can support high structuring.
Buying Techo-Bloc in NJ
Because we are an authorized Techo-Bloc dealer, Braen Supply is proud to offer the latest collections form Techo-Bloc at competitive prices. Visit our showroom today to learn more about how you can upgrade your landscape, or to find out if we bulk deliver to your local job site.